Our Lady of Mercy Academy: High School Regents Diploma
Class of 2012 (Syosset, NY)
CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice:
Fall 2012 - Spring 2013 (Manhattan, NY)
Nassau Community College:
Fall 2013 – Spring 2015 (Garden City, NY)
Columbia College Chicago:
Spring 2016 – Spring 2018 (Chicago, IL)
Photography B.A. with honors (Concentration in Fine Art)
Minor in Cultural Studies
Macy’s: 2012-2014 (Melville, NY)
Lifetouch Photography: August 2013- August 2017 (Farmingdale, NY)
Lead II Senior Photographer
· Care and transport of equipment on a day to day basis.
· Travel to each school in the morning and arrive on time, with sufficient time to set up equipment.
· Set up and break down of equipment at the beginning and end of every day.
· Work in a fast pace environment and create a friendly environment for the kids, staff, and coworkers.
· Maintain structure and efficiency throughout the day without sacrificing the quality of each photograph.
· Take responsibility and initiative when problems and difficulties arise.
· Correctly complete and deliver any and all paperwork for each job.
· Understand and correctly meter all lighting.
· Take initiative and display creativity when it comes to posing and lighting.
· Office Management: such as equipment inventory, daily job check-ins, training of new hires, weekly meeting prep, care and distribution of: supplies, caps and gowns, and equipment.
Zachary’s Nightclub / Aura Light & Sound Suite: 2015 (East Meadow, NY)
· Arrive on time and adjust camera settings before the beginning of the event.
· Responsible for capturing, portraits, candid, ceremonial, setting, and food photographs.
· Work with clients and venue staff to help create an enjoyable and memorable night.
· Utilize equipment to display photographs on screens while the event is in progress.
· Obtain a sufficient number of images incorporating the entire event, as well as burn the photographs to a disk to give to the client.
Instacart: 2016 - Present (Chicago, IL)
Cast & Create: 2018 - Present (Chicago, IL)
Photography Project Coordinator
· Recruit, hire, and train new photographers in emerging markets and in regions which need additional support.
· Correspond with photography team about shoot cancellations, rescheduling, or other photography issues.
· Reschedule shoots that are missed or not selected each day.
· Communicate with Account Managers, clients, and photographers to solve daily issues.
· Ensure all photos are delivered within their required deadlines each day.
· Ensure photo quality is on-brand and matches our clients’ quality standards prior to delivery.
· Develop strategic relationships with our clients’ team leads in order to advance relationships and expand market penetration.
· Provide daily oversight of the photography job selection process while ensuring all projects are accounted for.
Photographer and Writer for Symphonatic Magazine – 2012-2015
Event Photographer for Jamie Meeks Productions – 2016-2018
“The Empty City” exhibition at the Goodman Theatre – April 2017
Event Photographer for Cold Reads, Hot Scripts – March 2018 – Current
Columbia College Chicago Library Artist in Residence (LAIR) – January 2017-May 2018
“Work in Progress” installation (through LAIR) – May 2018